About Jeffrey Gignac
Jeffrey started his journey at a very young age as one of the youngest people ever to be certified as a practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming at the age of 15.
He studied psychology and at the University of Windsor before becoming is a clinical hypnotherapist and licensed Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, and a World Renowned expert in brainwave stimulation.
Jeff is published author, speaker and coach and has appeared on many local and nation TV and radio shows.
Having created over one hundred acclaimed programs, for corporations, government agencies and mass market, it’s no surprise that Jeffrey is considered by today’s top thought leaders as the number one creator and innovator of brainwave stimulation technology.
Jeff has created several unique and proprietary technologies that continue to revolutionize the field of brainwave entrainment and personal development.
- Element “B” ™ Audio technology:
- A proprietary way of delivering binaural beats to improve cortical evoked responses in the brain and to speed up the process of inducing a frequency following response.
- Passive Brain Fitness ™ Audio Technologies
- A proprietary method of exercising the brain passively using complex audio frequency patterning and spatial manipulation of sound.
- Passive Brain Fitness ™ Video Technologies
- A proprietary method of exercising the brain passively, using Passive Brain Fitness™ Audio Technologies and video stimulation technologies simultaneously to improve various cognitive factors.
One of the best decisions I have ever made was to re-certify myself as a NLP Practitioner and then as a Master Practitioner under the guidance of Elizabeth Payea Butler. I highly recommend Elizabeth’s NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner Programs. Click here to learn more.
Here is the testimonial that I wrote for her:
“Elizabeth is a master instructor in every sense. Her NLP Practitioner course transformed my life and my business in ways that I never could have possibly predicted. I count it as one of the best decisions I have ever made.”